If you’re not operating at near-full capacity most days, you need to consider increasing your marketing efforts.
You have a beautiful hotel or resort property. It has impressive amenities, upscale services and a prime location. But most days, you’re not at full occupancy. Whether you’re a mom-and-pop motel or a five-star resort on the beach, every vacant room is still money lost.
A marketing copywriter can create content that differentiates your property from the competitions’.
You need more marketing exposure, but you’re just not sure what to do. A marketing copywriter who has experience writing about hotels, condo hotels and resorts can help you take your marketing up a notch with a variety of print and digital promotional materials.
A quality website combined with social media posts will give your hotel a successful online presence.
- Website – Most customers check out a hotel or resort online before making a reservation. Your online presence, in both design and copywriting, needs to reflect the quality of your property and level of service.
- Brochure – Printed materials can be mailed out or left behind at an appointment. They’re ideal for promoting your hotel to convention groups.
- Sales Letters – Contact groups and associations that might need hotel or meeting facilities in your area.
Be sure copy about your hotel mentions what makes it unique and special.
- Online Directories – List your hotel or resort in online directories. Make sure your profile is well-written and includes photos.
- Review Sites – When people shop for hotels, they read reviews. Write a profile on review sites to show off your property’s best features and encourage your guests to provide testimonials about their stays.
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube all offer opportunities to get your name in front of prospects and stay top of mind. Keep your followers apprised of special events, groups staying at your hotel, entertainment, new features and amenities, restaurant offerings, contests and more. Add written posts as well as photos and video when possible.
When you invest in professional copywriting, you enhance your visibility and build your brand.
The hospitality industry is extremely competitive, as you well know. It’s easy for customers to shop around for the best deal. You need a way to stand out.
When you invest in professional copywriting and marketing, you enhance your visibility, build your brand and increase the chances that customers will choose your hotel or resort.
Improve your resort’s prominence with well-crafted written content both online and in print.
If what you’re currently doing for marketing isn’t working or perhaps you’re just ready to increase your exposure, contact a hotel/resort copywriter and explore all the exciting possibilities.
Could your hotel or resort benefit from better website copy or a stronger social media presence?
Contact Susan Greene today.